Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2022

George BM

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

I will admit that I'm getting a little antsy. Euro went all in on a cutter at 12z, which is worse than any of its runs in the last couple days, and the CMC is still cutting that thing to Hudson Bay.

I want the GFS to be right, but I'm getting a little worried.

9iWy.gif

What if all of the models are wrong and we don't get any weather at all next week?

• Like 1

I will admit that I'm getting a little antsy. Euro went all in on a cutter at 12z, which is worse than any of its runs in the last couple days, and the CMC is still cutting that thing to Hudson Bay.

9iWy.gif

If it still existed, The Panic Room would be busy.

9iWy.gif

Lol. I think we know where this is heading.

When its one model against the world usually the world wins.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

What if all of the models are wrong and we don't get any weather at all next week?

Then I guess that means the world has ended.

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

If it still existed, The Panic Room would be busy.

I always thought of the Panic Room as a place to go when all hope is lost. If this were an end-of-February threat in a year that had sucked to that point, then yeah...Panic Room all the way.

1 minute ago, Chris78 said:

Lol. I think we know where this is heading.

When its one model against the world usually the world wins.

Maybe. I was just hoping to see a little bit of a move towards the GFS solution by the other models today.

Just now, mattie g said:

Then I guess that means the world has ended.

I always thought of the Panic Room as a place to go when all hope is lost. If this were an end-of-February threat in a year that had sucked to that point, then yeah...Panic Room all the way.

Maybe. I was just hoping to see a little bit of a move towards the GFS solution by the other models today.

Me too. Seems the Euro is going the wrong way. Cmc though is all over the place.

Gfs seems the most consistent though. So I guess that's a good thing.

2 minutes ago, mattie g said:

After all the hype for the mid-late December period... if I don't see at least an 1" of snow by the end of the month I'll be rather disappointed. Realize it's early, but whiffing the next 15 days would bruise my spirit. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

After all the hype for the mid-late December period... if I don't see at least an 1" of snow by the end of the month I'll be rather disappointed. Realize it's early, but whiffing the next 15 days would bruise my spirit. 

I posted about this earlier but It wouldn't be shocking for parts of the sub forum or all of the sub to get skunked through the rest of December. Definitely would be disappointing.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, mattie g said:

9iWy.gif

Don't read Snowgoose's analysis then :lol:

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic