Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

8 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Probably end up being his December total.

:yikes:

:P

We have three more big shots this month...12/16, 12/23ish and probably something the week between xmas and NY. It's becoming easier to view a path to relatively meager totals this month is 12/16 largely fails.

I still feel like I have a shot at like 6" 12/16, but needs work.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

We have three more big shots this month...12/16, 12/23ish and probably something the week between xmas and NY. It's becoming easier to view a path to relatively meager totals this month is 12/16 largely fails.

I still feel like I have a shot at like 6" 12/16, but needs work.

Yeah, obviously I was joking with my post but it would be nice to have Friday work out.  Even if it is tucked you and I can still score warning snows before the flip to sleet and rain.

On 12/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, TalcottWx said:

I'm going to have to issue a blog for extreme snowfall for CT peaks. now how stock traders say bull or bear? I am going full bull, the snow will be plentiful. No hedging bets. I'm firing up the snowblower and buying every shovel and bag of salt at purity supreme. Bread and milk, yes they are perishables, but doesn't matter, we get nailed soon. Thumbs up from men in snow pants up and down the east coast, particularly se MA in Taunton area. They will talk about this g2g for years to come. Ray deform band, kev upslope Tolland snows, chickens dead up and down i93 from collapsed roofs, Avalanche warnings for Talcott Mountain, rt 44 impassable due to blowing snow, cpickles slaying snowed in with your favorite aunts. 

So weymo looks wet tho

You're all welcome. Accepting apologies. Enjoy the egg nog with falling snow tonight. Pull your God damn heads out of your asses even being REMOTELY negative before FUCKING December 10th in COASTAL PLAIN new England. Be realistic!!! Enough with the never ending bullshit negativity!!! Know better!! Act like YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE!!!!! 

SEACREST OUT

1 hour ago, George001 said:

We need to get back to the ULL going underneath for big snow chances. I’m getting fed up with the whole “tracking the pattern” thing, it’s time for some actual goddamn storms with 12+ potential!

Probably Christmas week that'll be in the cards. We hit a rare -4 or lower AO which only happens in the snowiest of winters. 

1 hour ago, TalcottWx said:

You're all welcome. Accepting apologies. Enjoy the egg nog with falling snow tonight. Pull your God damn heads out of your asses even being REMOTELY negative before FUCKING December 10th in COASTAL PLAIN new England. Be realistic!!! Enough with the never ending bullshit negativity!!! Know better!! Act like YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE!!!!! 

SEACREST OUT

Beer? Edibles?

• Like 1