Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, EastonSN+ said:

Still was above average snowfall season 21/22.

Can't complain about only 7 below average snowfall seasons this century.

Moved here in December 2014, you can blame me for the recent below average seasons.....hopefully we can back on track

Next weeks storm looks to be moving forward in time now. Canadian is now a Thursday storm it seems....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spanks45 said:

Moved here in December 2014, you can blame me for the recent below average seasons.....hopefully we can back on track

Really only 18/19, 19/20 and 21/22 where below average. 15/16 was average thanks to the blizzard.

14/15, 16/17, 17/18 and 20/21 were all above average!

So your record is a respectable 4-3-1!

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Just so sick of it....can't win. And don't give me the BS about it being December because its been going on for years....just picks up where one season left off with the rusty screw-driver right up the rear.

It’s really a tricky spot for December coastals , you need that winds to be NE , that flow E will kill me into And past Nashua to the hills to my west a bit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It’s really a tricky spot for December coastals , you need that winds to be NE , that flow E will kill me into And past Nashua to the hills to my west a bit 

Which is why I was excited for SWFE, but if it becomes a coastal that tracks too close, then I'm screwed.

Probably should put this in the thread but… Did mention this last night there was a trend to weaken it as it was correcting south regarding the end of week next week.  But you know it’s probably going to disappear and come back and disappear and come back

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

Probably should put this in the thread but… Did mention this last night there was a trend to weaken it as it was corrupting south regarding the end of week next week.  But you know it’s probably going to disappear and come back and disappear and come back

You may have runs that, to use your term, "overmagnify" said dampening, as well. Like this one. Obviously is more runs consistently depict this, then it warrants more considerations, but toss it attm.