Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August Discobs 2022

George BM

2 hours ago, ChillinIt said:

Harford and Cecil big winners many reports 2 to even 4 inches....2.16 in my back yard!

I had to be at Harford Circuit Court at 9 for a motions hearing and drive over backroads from Monkton was perilous -especially Hess Road which was a running creek for long portions of it. I think some of that rain backbuilt to catch enough of my yard that I won't need to water for a few days but it wasn't nearly the deluge it was starting about 4 miles to my east. Legit crazy rain rates in southwest of Fallston over to Bel Air from 7:30 am to 8:45 am or so.

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

I had to be at Harford Circuit Court at 9 for a motions hearing and drive over backroads from Monkton was perilous -especially Hess Road which was a running creek for long portions of it. I think some of that rain backbuilt to catch enough of my yard that I won't need to water for a few days but it wasn't nearly the deluge it was starting about 4 miles to my east. Legit crazy rain rates in southwest of Fallston over to Bel Air from 7:30 am to 8:45 am or so.

picked up .30 this am from some little cells that came through. 

8 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

getting it the last four miles is the hardest part for wesley chapel rd.  been thundering for 30 minutes now. Still waiting to see if it gets here. 

you should have gotten a little bit at least, heavier stuff went north of Hereford

3 minutes ago, BlizzardNole said:

Almost a complete whiff for my area and it looks like that was the last chance for any rain for a very long time.  It's amazing how this area gets as much as everywhere else during our six months of 30s/40s and rain, but gets very little in summer.  Such a weird place

I think you and I have the same curse/topography that screws us during thunderstorms...it's pretty frustrating but what can you do

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic