Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Man, it would be awesome if we could keep the 1992 parallel going...get an Andrew, then transition into a 92-93 type winter. I think we would all sign immediately.....save for maybe Scooter :lol:

That was a cool-neutral ENSO, so not too far off.

I can handle a 495 Dec '92 curb stomping. Just one time though. :lol:  Rest of winter was fun.

Just because fall hits doesn’t mean coastal storms form and hit. Sure that can happen but many times they miss or the season isn’t conducive to them,.. you can’t count on coastals ending this 30’s and 60’s type drought  I don’t remember the specific year but there was a recent winter where almost zero nor’easters ever formed. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not indefinitely. Believe it or not, I do like the widespread monsters that get everyone, but I would like a few other select areas to suffer like I have for a bit. 

I see your eyes locked on me. In case you can’t hear me there is a song I’m singing reading your post while still smilin. The song goes something like this.

Ray Ray had a little dream, little dream

Ray Ray had a little dream, his yard was full of snow.

But Everywhere that Ray Ray went, Ray Ray went

The snow was sure to blow.

It almost followed him to work one day, work one day

It almost followed him to work one day, work one day, but the band in Ct did stay.

Ray Ray had a little dream little dream

Ray Ray had a little dream his yard was full of snow.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just because fall hits doesn’t mean coastal storms form and hit. Sure that can happen but many times they miss or the season isn’t conducive to them,.. you can’t count on coastals ending this 30’s and 60’s type drought  I don’t remember the specific year but there was a recent winter where almost zero nor’easters ever formed. 

Who is this poster?

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What do you think ends all droughts?, ask Europe

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So…severe drought as far as you envision, through winter and into next summer? We’re the new desert southwest…

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I see your eyes locked on me. In case you can’t hear me there is a song I’m singing reading your post while still smilin. The song goes something like this.

Ray Ray had a little dream, little dream

Ray Ray had a little dream, his yard was full of snow.

But Everywhere that Ray Ray went, Ray Ray went

The snow was sure to blow.

It almost followed him to work one day, work one day

It almost followed him to work one day, work one day, but the band in Ct did stay.

Ray Ray had a little dream little dream

Ray Ray had a little dream his yard was full of snow.

Its actually backwards...it was at work and didn't follow me home. Chelsea got rocked.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

“One of you two needs to suffer at my expense, don’t care which one.” :lol:

The worst is when he thinks I am playing meteorological psychologist by telling him how this will work out, and then I'm wrong. I know he wants to just crucify me when that happens. I'm definitely not trying to play that role...but I know it drives him nuts when someone like myself or Will talks to him about that stuff. :lol: