Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

3 hours ago, weathafella said:

Warm today.  

Very sad as our beloved doggie had to be put down yesterday evening.   14 happy years with so many snow memories. RIP Honey.

Damn felt a pit in my stomach reading this. All those years of Old man Winter and his late night Jeb walks with Honey. I am so sorry brother. Run Honey run over that rainbow bridge.

• Thanks 1

This has to be, to date, the most boring weather year of my life...all kidding aside. I can't come up with another year that featured below average snow with no events over 1' for MBY, and was so quiet in the tropics...which is really all that matters to me. But for kicks, even the severe weather season has lacked.

Every other year had some redeeming quality....whether it be the tropics, or winter weather.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This has to be, to date, the most boring weather year of my life...all kidding aside. I can't come up with another year that featured below average snow with no events over 1' for MBY, and was so quiet in the tropics...which is really all that matters to me. But for kicks, even the severe weather season has lacked.

Every other year had some redeeming quality....whether it be the tropics, or winter weather.

It has been awful.

I’m with you by the way that there’s a memorable TC somewhere in the US this year, even if the season as a whole underperforms. 

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

It has been awful.

I’m with you by the way that there’s a memorable TC somewhere in the US this year, even if the season as a whole underperforms. 

Yea, I feel like there is either an Andrew or a '38 spectacle...and I mean that.

This season reminds me of the 1992 tropical season....1992 may have pulled off the Zzzzz bingo, if it weren't for Andrew and Inikki in Hawaii. We also got the 12/14 monster to end the year.

• Like 1