Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Discobs 2022

George BM

13 minutes ago, kgottwald said:

Nobody reached 100 yesterday despite full sunshine. With the clouds this morning, and it still being in the 70s three hours after sunrise, I'm kind of skeptical of the three-digit forecast today.

Same thought here. Climbing from 68f here I'll predict a high of 92f. Downright overcast at the moment. 

DP was 67.

Taking the under on the advertised big heat was a good call. This period looked sultry with a Bermuda high and SW flow in the lower levels. Not like there is some anomalous upper ridge parked over the east. Looks pretty darn unimpressive at h5 actually.

1 hour ago, kgottwald said:

Nobody reached 100 yesterday despite full sunshine. With the clouds this morning, and it still being in the 70s three hours after sunrise, I'm kind of skeptical of the three-digit forecast today.

I thought I saw unofficial readings in downtown Balto and Philly of 100°. BWI was “only” 98 tho. 

2 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

How about 82.  Lol

Not incumbent upon you to try and drop a plopperv on most everything I say.  Get over yourself.  People provide  comments from different experiences and perspectives and for some very odd reason that bothers you 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, WEATHER53 said:

Not incumbent upon you to try and drop a plopperv on most everything I say.  Get over yourself.  People provide  comments from different experiences and perspectives and for some very odd reason that bothers you 

I was only commenting on how today’s run at 100 was a bust.  However, since I’m here I will reiterate that there is nothing wrong with DCA’s obs other than being a river site in an urban area.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic