joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 26-27 Storm Threat

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we've seen one or two of its ensemble members have a weenie solution like this recently...and also consider the NAM...yes I know its the NAM...but it really didn't show something this drastic by 48h when you can trust the model a little more. RGEM didn't really shot it either.

Believe me, I'd absolutely kill for this run to verify since I'm probably going to get way more than these other solutions...but I'm pretty skeptical of a jump this far...at least yet.

If the Euro amps it up this much...then probably game on.

This is exactly why I'm not chucking right now.

Well we've seen one or two of its ensemble members have a weenie solution like this recently...and also consider the NAM...yes I know its the NAM...but it really didn't show something this drastic by 48h when you can trust the model a little more. RGEM didn't really shot it either.

Believe me, I'd absolutely kill for this run to verify since I'm probably going to get way more than these other solutions...but I'm pretty skeptical of a jump this far...at least yet.

If the Euro amps it up this much...then probably game on.

Obviously we can't jump on it yet. But I really don't think any person (besides Kevin) thought the super early phase... NYC/Philly blizzard sceanario was still on the table. Anyone who does is lying IMO.

Obviously we can't jump on it yet. But I really don't think any person (besides Kevin) thought the super early phase... NYC/Philly blizzard sceanario was still on the table. Anyone who does is lying IMO.

I'm really not convinced this solution is that believable right now. We'll see. I'd love for it to be.

Flooding windswept rains.

Long as it snows in ski country I'm happy as can be, I'll be sitting in a slopeside condo enjoying the snow.

Until the GFS is supported by the EC, somewhat by it's own ensembles, or at least one other model I'm not biting.

yeah, but the GFS has been trending better every run, so we will see, but only 48-60 hrs I mean can it change that much? I know what you are going to say.. but jsut wanted to ask :snowman:

Archived