• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 9: Little Critter that could part 2.

Sey-Mour Snow

9 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

told ya. your area was never questionable. Elevation near 1k and well inland.

0.5" of clear slush is the final here

very light non accumulating white rain atm.

damn sorry bro, at least you cracked 30, I'm just over 4 here and if it keeps this up for another hour add a half inch to it, absolute paste job too, currier and ives out there

2 minutes ago, Thunderblizzard said:

Had just about 4" on the north end of Southington around 310 ft at 4:45 PM. Looks like a little less a few miles south at home and at 220 ft... guessing between 3-3.5" but will measure. Light snow.

I measured 3.25”, that brings my total on the year to 34”.   Substantially(14-15”) below normal, considering this is the last accumulating snow for the season. 

7 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

damn sorry bro, at least you cracked 30, I'm just over 4 here and if it keeps this up for another hour add a half inch to it, absolute paste job too, currier and ives out there

its ok, i forecasted & expected it. Think our map will end up doing pretty damn well overall. New Haven and the immediate shore is almost at a trace. 

24 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Fronto band falling apart a bit as it got up here. Really good growth, but not a dense amount of flakes.

Don’t know if I’m doing a little better down here or not but the 1 in./h stuff has backed off but we’re still getting steady moderate half inch in our type snow and getting pretty close to 3 inches.

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I measured 3.25”, that brings my total on the year to 34”.   Substantially(14-15”) below normal, considering this is the last accumulating snow for the season. 

3.2" here as of about 5:20 PM... lines up. Similar amount to '18-19 barring a late season bowling ball. 

Looks like light snows continue for some time longer... maybe nab a few more tenths.

• Like 1

still ripping snow here, about 1/2sm vis, I cleaned a path on my deck at 5 and already a quarter inch on it. wondering how much compaction happened today and if I was home to do a cleaning at 3, how much more would be.. I usually do a half clean on the table at intervals and leave the other half just to see, gonna have to do a LE measurement on this too, curious

4 hours ago, CVGridley said:

Picked up a quick covering on grass and concrete, melting on the blacktop.  Temp down to 29f.

This has definitely exceeded my expectations.  At least 3-4" on the grass and all roads are covered and dangerously slick.  Numerous spinouts and cars off the roads locally.  Temp down to 27f and periodic moderate snowfall.  Rutland, MA @ 1150' msl.

20 minutes ago, Thunderblizzard said:

3.2" here as of about 5:20 PM... lines up. Similar amount to '18-19 barring a late season bowling ball. 

Looks like light snows continue for some time longer... maybe nab a few more tenths.

19-20 too if I remember correctly..? That winter sucked too. 

4 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

subtract 0.7 to account for grass

Not that much. I was thinking it really probably is 0.6” but this “grass” is very sparse and patchy and beat down. It’s not well kept suburban sod here.

I can tell you, it’s not much snow on the ground but it’s over a half inch 

My spot got the shaft. No parking lot measurements. Hoping for 2 inches when it’s done.

• Weenie 1