Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 13-14 snowstorm/nor’easter potential

George001

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’ll give until 0z tomorrow night before I turn the lights out on a big event potential. 

I’m starting to get nervous. Not giving up yet, still has time to come back but I wanted to see a stronger low tonight even if it’s offshore. We need the southern energy to be more consolidated, with the ridge axis so far west and amplified I would think it would be more consolidated. Idk what’s going on.

Just now, George001 said:

I’m starting to get nervous. Not giving up yet, still has time to come back but I wanted to see a stronger low tonight even if it’s offshore. We need the southern energy to be more consolidated, with the ridge axis so far west and amplified I would think it would be more consolidated. Idk what’s going on.

Sampling George. It’s not the greatest as of now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George001 said:

Keep fighting the good fight homie. I never thought this was real and still don’t so prove me wrong. Get the navy and jma in line…

8 minutes ago, klw said:

We take e34, toss the rest. Clearly e34 is the only one with a clue.

e50 works, but it was probably over Bermuda at 00z lol

This threat is crap...like this winter. Should track the warmup. ...hopefully we don't end up with boob ridges, so we rot at 39.999999234 degrees.

• Like 2

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

We’ve done a lot of one step forward and 2 steps back this winter. Northern stream starts to look better yesterday… and the southern stream inexplicably goes to shit 

Like I said yesterday, this winter has an innate ability to deconstruct potential....I mean, its almost mid February, so it's safe to say its shown its arthritic, calcified hand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look at MLK day...great KU setup, that found a way to cut when energy buried itself at base of trough....then the one before, where the saggy tits caused one I95 band....then December, when a great NAO block was waisted by record RNA. Gotta call a spade a spade, man.

Each single event representing a microcosm of a season that salvaged futility from a great looking east-based la nina.

Anaomalies happen.

• Like 3