Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 13-14 snowstorm/nor’easter potential

George001

22 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Northern stream was way west but the base of the front runner is pretty rounded. I do think that would eventually go boom though…too far west not to. 

Can we turn this into a predominantly n stream player with how potent some guidance has it and just weaken the s stream to be a non factor? I’d almost rather take my chances with that then rely on phase jobs which lead to convection chasing and double saggy melons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Let’s hope this thing is like Forest Gump as he was about to, and then busts out of his leg braces…and run like the wind down that dirt road. it’s building and getting ready to bust out and explode.  

Run Forest…Runnnn. 

Lol. Get this to a big solution and I’ll gump run to George’s for a high five in person.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, eduggs said:

Both the NAM and ICON were slight steps back - especially the NAM. Hopefully it's not indicative of how the rest of 0z will go.

Icon was actually better for everyone in SNE from its last run..spreads a big swath of snow across the whole area. Not that it really matters, cuz it’s the icon and all.  

Aren’t you in the wrong sub forum though? 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Icon was actually better for everyone in SNE from its last run..spreads a big swath of snow across the whole area. Not that it really matters, cuz it’s the icon and all.  

It's all good, weather intelligent posts are always welcome here.

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

The 0z ICON is worse for everyone regardless of what the fantasy snow maps showed. Just cycle H5. And trends in the ICON matter. More times than not they match the other models, even if the overall depiction is slightly less accurate on average.

• Confused 2