Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

3 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

Ok since people are curious I will assure you that my Asexuality is probably a consequence of Paranoid Schizophrenia. The entire region responsible for facilitating sexuality goes offline. NOW I can artificially activate it with heavy doses of amphetamine-related stimulants, but that is a lethal pattern I refuse to partake in. The ADHD amphetamines I take are too low of a dose for that and merely treat my ADHD. 

I was a go-getter in my youth before Schizophrenia began taking hold and naturally castrating me. Now back to Weather. I dont want to be disturbing the flow here but the convo came to that so I had to explain myself.

ah, you really didn't have to, we were good.

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

Ok since people are curious I will assure you that my Asexuality is probably a consequence of Paranoid Schizophrenia. The entire region responsible for facilitating sexuality goes offline. NOW I can artificially activate it with heavy doses of amphetamine-related stimulants, but that is a lethal pattern I refuse to partake in. The ADHD amphetamines I take are too low of a dose for that and merely treat my ADHD. 

I was a go-getter in my youth before Schizophrenia began taking hold and naturally castrating me. Now back to Weather. I dont want to be disturbing the flow here but the convo came to that so I had to explain myself.

It's cool bro, you're interesting and dont seem to have any reservations sharing your true self. Kind of jealous of that part tbh.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Will is going to get back into this thread and immediately just relinquish his mod duties

He can probably get the thread back on track with a reference to an obscure snowstorm in the 1990s when many of us were “coming of age.”

”I knew I liked girls when during the sleeper storm of January 1992 I saw next-door-Sally struggling in the snow with her bicycle.  She had a yardstick in her hand and a Stratus tied to the frame…”

• Haha 9

12 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

In all seriousness I’m sorry you have gone through so much. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

He can probably get the thread back on track with a reference to an obscure snowstorm in the 1990s when many of us were “coming of age.”

”I knew I liked girls when during the sleeper storm of January 1992 I saw next-door-Sally struggling in the snow with her bicycle.  She had a yardstick in her hand and a Stratus tied to the frame…”

Lol I know what Stratus means now! My first one just came in the mail today. Gonna measure all this rain on Friday!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Nope. He means he has no sexual feelings towards another human at all anymore. He does find apes attractive though. 

Omg I can’t stop laughing at this…I too am in tears laughing my ass off. 

16 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

And he has a complicated relationship with bears

And this too..:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JC-CT said:

Lol I know what Stratus means now! My first one just came in the mail today. Gonna measure all this rain on Friday!

Mines put away, They don't like the sub freezing temps, Found that out the hard way when i had to buy the inner cylinder again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1