Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

PF worried and we mentioned it in the Jan thread while you hemmed and hawed. You want Narcan, be nice

If you want to sleep tight tonight thinking you explained how cutters and overrunning events work to the NNE crew who were all shaking in their boots over it, don't let me stop you, dude. LOL

Whatever helps with the cope.

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

If you don't ski you don't understand 

I understand that I would like some big snow storms at a ski area within 70 miles of my house.  Shouldn't be too much to ask for in CNE in early February, right?

Berkshires up through Stratton, Mt Snow and Magic has not had the greatest stretch the past 5 years.   I mean it's been ok but SNE has had a lot of good storms relative to Berks/SW VT

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I hear ya brother. The good thing is time for winters misery is beginning to wane. 

Ahhh I feel ya, but I wouldn’t say that on Feb 1st. We really don’t think summer is waning on August 1st.   We got a ways to go before we get out of this. 5 weeks in..7 weeks to go for astronomical winter. We barely half way. 

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Ahhh I feel ya, but I wouldn’t say that on Feb 1st. We really don’t think summer is waning on August 1st.   We got a ways to go before we get out of this. 5 weeks in..7 weeks to go for astronomical winter. We barely half way. 

The pros are thinking March torches, bit we’ll see. Let’s get lucky this month first. We’ll have our chances.