Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

You guys thinking 50’s and a total melt are funny .  These will be great fun to bump 

It won’t be 50’s..but it’ll be mostly rain. And to be honest, I’m ok with it cuz I’m over the 1-2” and sleet BS.  But feel free to bump pal, I’ll gladly admit I was wrong if it goes the colder route. But not feeling it.  Always seems to be something/fly in the ointment lately…can’t seem to win. 

I’ll be heading up north in a few weeks, so I’ll benefit from them getting it. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol…just done with the waffling models the last two times here. Bring the rain and warmth, at least we clean up the streets. Got boned Saturday, gonna get boned again Friday.  I’m losing interest. 

I hear ya brother. The good thing is time for winters misery is beginning to wane. 

11 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Sell any kuchies. Mid level temps are relatively warm right up to H7. The DGZ is way up near H5-6. 

I can envision the heavier rimed flakes and even some graupel and ratios between 8 and 12:1 depending up the part of the storm.  We get the pack even meatier than it is, then we powder on top.  My walking trails in the woods already look like tunnels.  I have 15-18 in the woods - you?  It is very manly pack, Scooter would love it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It won’t be 50’s..but it’ll be mostly rain. And to be honest, I’m ok with it cuz I’m over the 1-2” and sleet BS.  But feel free to bump pal, I’ll gladly admit I was wrong if it goes the colder route. But not feeling it.  Always seems to be something/fly in the ointment lately…can’t seem to win. 

I’ll be heading up north in a few weeks, so I’ll benefit from them getting it. 

No it won’t be mostly rain. It’ll start as a cold rain Thursday and switch to ice late that night and then to snow Friday . That’s model concensus 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No it won’t be mostly rain. It’ll start as a cold rain Thursday and switch to ice late that night and then to snow Friday . That’s model concensus 

Well, I hope you’re right Kev. That’d be at least interesting and fun.

But I think we’ve seen the coldest runs already, they’ll get warmer from here on out for us in SNE.  Feel free to bump this if they go colder as we close in on go time.  

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Well, I hope you’re right Kev. That’d be at least interesting and fun.

But I think we’ve seen the coldest runs already, they’ll get warmer from here on out for us in SNE.  Feel free to bump this if they go colder as we close in on go time.  

I mean unless we see some massive reversal at 00z. The cold press at the surface has been increasing the last few days . The warmer ticks have mainly been aloft. These forecasts from Runaway of flooding rains have no support. His chewables have really affected his reasoning lately folks have noticed. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I was literally the first person talking about this turning into an overrunning event in the Feb thread. Try again.

Nah, I said last Sunday the 23rd, that give it a while, and it would change when folks were saying enjoy the potential big storm..cuz it’ll get washed away 4 days later for everybody.