• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Feb '13 I had 8" of it before the main event, on the way to 32".

That was a great one - one of the all-time positive surprises around here.

Still so far out from this. I hope we don't end up looking back wistfully at the numbers being thrown around today.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The Friday PM stuff is almost like a PRE in the tropical system....it's not really directly associated with the coastal storm.

I have been noticing that too - what's up with that... wow.  That' swath could lay in 1-3" from PA-SNE/CNE before anything associated with storm kinematics arrive.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, CT Valley Dryslot said:

Too bad we can't get DC/BAL in on it too.

Uh, they are a part of the megalopolis, but ... of the whole, they are the lower probability at this point in time.  This could continue to evolve sooner was my point..

15 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The Friday PM stuff is almost like a PRE in the tropical system....it's not really directly associated with the coastal storm.

lmao I almost said this but then didn't because of fear that I would rightly be called out for not knowing what the hell I was talking about

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...
  • dendrite unpinned this topic