• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Keep the faith... modeling hasn't been good this season for us, for both hits and misses, even at this range.  GFS hasn't been good last couple of weeks according to multiple sources.  I feel like the trends tomorrow will be the important ones as better data comes in.  Right now its kind of the Euro against the other globals but who knows it might be on to something.  It was worrisome that some perfect scenarios showed up on the models YESTERDAY, which is a little far out to my liking.  Prefer those outcomes a little closer in knowing how models adjust closer to storm formation and arrival.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoth said:

The Greenwich area of Fairfield county was once part of NY. The more you know.

I think the majority of us folks west of Rt 8 associate more with metro NY.  East of that, you get the New England/Boston association.  At least that's how it plays out with sports.  

5 minutes ago, WeatherHappens said:

i don't consider CT even part of New England.....New York can have it

I think eastern CT is. Once you get to Old Saybrook and points north and east. Places like Pawcatuck consider themselves the same town as Westerly... You have to split the state in half. Eastern CT is where the New England accent picks back up and those people associate with places like Warwick.