Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring a potential important TV to East Coastal storm: Jan 17

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Wolfie, you know I love ya man, but I think you are beginning to whistle past the graveyard a bit at this range...we need one of those dozen changes and FAST.

Definitely. Some folks chastising others and calling people weenies for discussing model output; while simultaneously expecting this to suddenly correct hundreds of miles east. Seems legit 

3 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

We certainly need it to not go any further west

Good thing is the antecedent airmass is nice, so it would really be a magic act to avoid a few inches, but wow....this is starting approach 2009-2010 level of frustration. What an absolute butt-plug sequence between getting fringed last week, a whiff sandwiched between two arctic blasts, followed up by a rainer.....of course all on the heels of that tragic Decemeber in which the RNA from hell managed to render a great NAO block merely a meat grinder for any potential.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Need to be careful how I word this because that 15 mile swath from last week will jump down my throat, but I, as is in me at my locale, can not catch a freaking break this season...holy shit.

do you really want to "catch a break" 5 days out?  I find that scary.  Possibly the west trend is maxed and it'll settle and in and drift east.

• Like 2

Just now, mahk_webstah said:

do you really want to "catch a break" 5 days out?  I find that scary.  Possibly the west trend is maxed and it'll settle and in and drift east.

Enough with the semantics sodomy.....give it a rest. You know damn well what I mean...this trend needs to stop fast.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, mahk_webstah said:

I dunno. I dont like the trend with the 500mb low in the southwest. 6z euro didnt help that, at all.

3 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

'Erbuddy runnin' s-cared.  I like where this is right now.  I think it'll be a net gain for most that are up and in. It's been a while since we've had a real slop fest. 

Net gain is probably still likely even for me, but that isn't what I mean....if a net gain on 2" of fossilzed crust given what is on the table with this system tickles your prostate, then I salute you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

A lot of shook people in here, This is setting up to be a blockbuster, Once you have scooter acting like tblizz, Poo pooing everything, You know you're in for a biggie.

Maybe. Not writing it off. But I wasnt kidding when I said that Uncle and Nogaps being right where youd want the storm to be 6 days out is trouble.

27 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Anthony is my favorite poster. He knows he is a weenie, absolutely loves snow, takes more shit from shit libs and others than any other person on here but never gets rattled. Good family man and working a job in a city that absolutely blows and is dangerous even sitting in a cop car reading model data in your phone. Seriously 

Shit libs? Lol ok. We love Ant and I was actually daring wolfie cuz Ant would have:

image.thumb.jpeg.fb556016b205da70add1725290c81a7f.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

At least we had last Friday's event.

In the meantime, I'll request again that we require a max of 72 hours before starting a thread?  For the love of God---why start these a week out?

Since I didn’t get much Friday I am looking forward to Monday and will take my chances with the change to rain.

• Like 1