Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2022

George BM

4 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I don’t think post should be deleted. They should be moved to banter. When you go on an epic string of dumbass posts they should be preserved for posterity.

You would disagree if you knew what ass pain it is to move posts

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, H2O said:

But I just looked at the LR thread. JFC. This is why I mostly stay away during the weekend. Sorry, WxUSAF. Someone had to clean up that diarrhea 

Enough is enough. There's a F'ing banter thread for a reason. If these tools have the ability to post, they have the ability to figure out where the banter thread is. Better yet - they should take it to a private message. 

Really not too much to ask for the non-banter threads to be actual weather discussion. 

6 minutes ago, Kmlwx said:

And all the folks from back in the Eastern days know I really don't get this way often or ever...

Some of you are worse than reading a neighborhood Nextdoor page. 

And all of this...started with an provoked remark of which I have no clue what, if anything, I said wrong this time. But after a couple responses I just stepped back and watched it disintegrate, lol

5 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

And all of this...started with an provoked remark of which I have no clue what, if anything, I said wrong this time. But after a couple responses I just stepped back and watched it disintegrate, lol

You didn’t say anything wrong. I hope you don’t dwell on what you did or didn’t say—that guy wanted to be a jerk, and he took it out on you. 

• Thanks 1

I wonder if said people are like this irl. Or maybe it is just the effect of having a face hidden behind a screen so people feel like it is okay to act like a clown. Maybe that is why some of the people here are like this. 

46 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Your efforts are always appreciated, it’s just a shame they’re needed so frequently because some people can’t act grown. 

• mappy unpinned this topic