Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2022

George BM

28 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Great players also rely on the other 21 players on the field to deliver and do their part to contribute to a TEAM win. I’m not even a rodgers or packers fan, but to put that loss squarely on his shoulders is just a way to satisfy some need to bash the guy. It’s fair to say their low ranked special teams play had something to do with it.

This loss is not squarely on his shoulders. But GB has been a top seed/favorite multiple times and managed to lose. Great QBs are expected to make great plays in the moment, at key points in the game- to make the difference. His performance last night was pretty pedestrian. Ofc he cannot be blamed for a missed FG and a blocked punt, but the bottom line is their high powered offense was held to 10 points at home.

• Like 3

Besides these obvious jerks we deal with there are also several closet trolls. I'll leave who they are nameless. This is a weather board for weather enthusiasts you have to be a complete loser moron to troll a weather board. I get it on a sports or political forum but on a weather board. COME ON MAN!!

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, CAPE said:

This loss is not squarely on his shoulders. But GB has been a top seed/favorite multiple times and managed to lose. Great QBs are expected to make great plays in the moment, at key points in the game- to make the difference. His performance last night was pretty pedestrian. Ofc he cannot be blamed for a missed FG and a blocked punt, but the bottom line is their high powered offense was held to 10 points at home.

Agree completely with this. Rodgers play was not the blame for the loss but just one of several contributing factors. After that first drive they only scored 3 points. That's hard to figure. He never made any great plays to win the game. And the issue is that he has done this before. Year after year now. It's surprising to me actually. I don't care about the man personally or otherwise but on the field he's great almost every time until he's not, which is when it counts most. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I’ll always be amazed by the snowfall rates from LES. It’s insane. 

0qTHGrm.jpg

O2w8mvO.jpg

Hey there @WxWatcher007...totally agree with you!!  Having grown up in the snowbelt area of northeast Ohio, the rates in some of those lake bands is incredible.  And just awesome to experience as well!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stormtracker said:

When CntrTim wakes up and tries to come into our forum, for some odd reason, the MA forum won't even show up for him.   Tragic.   

Vice-R...titptoe cautiously

Thank you Randy.  

You and all the other mods exercise a lot of restraint, sometimes daily.  Can only imagine what you deal with behind the scenes the rest of us are not aware of.  For what you do to keep the forum alive, a sincere thanks.  

Been here since almost day one and was on Eastern before back to the 90's.  Always appreciate the moderation of the forum.  It's not easy and no way to make everyone happy all the time.  If some would just exercise a little more "read more and post less" it would be better for all.  Either way, "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" (So said Spock), I don't want to pretend to invent the saying, but it definitely applies...    Most sincerely. 

2 hours ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Hey there @WxWatcher007...totally agree with you!!  Having grown up in the snowbelt area of northeast Ohio, the rates in some of those lake bands is incredible.  And just awesome to experience as well!

It’s such a wonderful experience. I spent hours outside each day up here. After losing my dad, things have been terrible as you can imagine. Just being able to get away to a place I love and finally have the space to begin healing means everything. My dad loved weather, and he would have loved the beautiful landscape this weekend. 

byBwWdl.jpg

RmV86fI.jpg

e26LTY7.jpg

LujPBIG.jpg

6wdUrHr.jpg

ECMj8Nk.jpg

B563YR5.jpg

AUyqfcY.jpg

3gfuMAA.jpg

• Like 18

Pretty good day at Sugarbush yesterday and Killington today. Little thin but soft on the natural terrain. Kinda cold to start yesterday, about -17 when I hit first chair. Today was warmer, 20s, and snowed about 1-2” at Killington bottom to top.   Driving home now. 

DCio6Ho.jpg

F0hNh3r.jpg

My Washington in the background 

vTQxrfW.jpg

whiteface in the background across the Lake

ve3GvTo.jpg

5YtmOlK.jpg

• Like 13

• mappy unpinned this topic