Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

39 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Good agreement on the big 3 ensembles at 12z today.   EPO ridge rebuilds at the end but a bit more west which should mitigate cold and dry woes though higher (but still relatively low) chance of cutters.   I’ll sign up now.

I'm at the point where I am over climaxing from pattern looks...I need to see a big event consistently inside of day 4.

• Like 7

I think you guys are confusing the usefulness of starting a thread for an active interval that host significant event, with whether said interval is in line with whatever it is that gets your rocks off. 

The active thread now? Looks to verify perfectly..

Jesus - ... the weather forecasting science/art is not here to placate your fantasies, and knowing "when" to launch a report based on whether a threat jives with that nudity is/was never part of its charge or reason for existing.  Aside ..if it snows early Monday at all you'll like like an ass

Rant over - you may not re-engage in your regularly scheduled programming-

• Weenie 3

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I think you guys are confusing the usefulness of starting a thread for an active interval that host significant event, with whether said interval is in line with whatever it is that gets your rocks off.

Jesus - ... the weather forecasting science/art is not here to placate your fantasies, and knowing "when" to launch a report based on whether a threat jives with that nudity is/was never part of its charge or reason for existing.  Aside ..if it snows early Monday at all you'll like like an ass

I think you are missing out on sarcastic humor

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Snugharbor said:

I grew up on the southernmost end of the "Foster Glocester No School" zone of northern RI and even there the 80s were like this. So many nights I'd go to bed with expectations of a 3-6 storm and no school, only to wake up with literally nothing on the ground. Yes it was a different time back then in terms of school closures, and yes there were a couple of times when we'd get something and my Mom would refuse to drive me to school (we had a 20 minute drive into Providence), but make no mistake -- I had literally 0 snow days from 7th grade until I graduated high school (87-93) in Providence. Not a single one. As soon as I left the pattern changed the following winter!

Lol I went to school 60s 70s in SWRI we had a pretty good run of cold and snow. Some great winters some not so great but the 60s were a nice decade to grow up in. My oldest grandson born in 2000 had quite the snowy childhood.

12 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

The active thread now? Looks to verify perfectly..

Whoosh

• Thanks 1