Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We’re in a unfavorable pac favorable atl type of winter regime lately and I wouldn’t expect that to change this season. We’d prefer the opposite but it is what it is. Just cash in when we can and don’t focus on your weenie melting afterwards.

I agree, however, this can work...seasons like 1969, 1956 and 2011 are examples of that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I agree, however, this can work...seasons like 1969, 1956 and 2011 are examples of that.

For sure…it can, we’ll get ours. Just Don’t sweat guidance waffling around in the LR…and don’t get anxious when a snower is followed by a warmup. I don’t see this being a snowpack season SOP. 

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

For sure…it can, we’ll get ours. Just Don’t sweat guidance waffling around in the LR…and don’t get anxious when a snower is followed by a warmup. I don’t see this being a snowpack season SOP. 

Except 2010-11 is it ever a pack season?  I hate New England…..need to move to truckee CA……

2 hours ago, ice1972 said:

Except 2010-11 is it ever a pack season?  I hate New England…..need to move to truckee CA……

A while different comparison. Trees.. I would love the amount of snow they get, but they are the mountains... Different environment. I still love New England, especially the dynamics that we see here when it comes to the weather.