Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    16,972
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    robrofox
    Newest Member
    robrofox
    Joined

October Banter 2021


George BM
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I am HERE for the 250-290hr 18z GFS. Stalling nor’easter with temps in the 40s. Deform band, pivot, it’s got it all. #atmosphericmemory 

Sorry bud, but I’ll take today every day until Nov 20. Then the bottom can drop out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, mappy said:

I hope they get released and Snyder gets the boot. Seriously, the guy has got to go. 

the topless photos he forced the cheerleaders to take which he then e-mailed them to Gruden is an issue that's not going to go away.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, wxtrix said:

the topless photos he forced the cheerleaders to take which he then e-mailed them to Gruden is an issue that's not going to go away.

Where did that news come from?  Hadn’t heard that one. Not that I don’t believe it. It’s not a surprise at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, nj2va said:

What a start to the season!

I stared to feel a bit of uneasiness when the Rangers almost got a second goal in quick succession but otherwise, it was a dominating performance.  Surprise players in goal for both teams.  The Wayne Gretzky thing was almost humorous.  The Caps took his camera time away from him.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, H2O said:

Where did that news come from?  Hadn’t heard that one. Not that I don’t believe it. It’s not a surprise at all

they were referred to in the NYT story on Monday. it’s paywalled so here’s a story about it:  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/nfl/washingtonfootball/.amp/news/jon-gruden-resigns-from-raiders-topless-cheerleaders-scandal-washington-football-team-espn-news

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

I am HERE for the 250-290hr 18z GFS. Stalling nor’easter with temps in the 40s. Deform band, pivot, it’s got it all. #atmosphericmemory 

I'll be in Davis so I'm ALL IN

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Damn. Good for you.

Would like to add - I am *not* brave enough to fall out of an airplane. Was pooping myself and considering asking the instructor to just take me back down in the airplane the entire way up. I jumped second - and watching that first woman go was eye opening. Apparently everyone else got to slide to the door on their butts - my instructor made me stand and essentially shoved me out. Can confirm - even after this I am still afraid of bugs. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Flipping through my old photos, I realized that this fall and winter should be another snowy owl irruption year. I got this shot four years ago in norther Baltimore county. Looking forward to another chase this year.

image.thumb.jpeg.513905eb7960d36c25a5162485d1123c.jpeg

 

Beautiful shot!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Flipping through my old photos, I realized that this fall and winter should be another snowy owl irruption year. I got this shot four years ago in norther Baltimore county. Looking forward to another chase this year.

image.thumb.jpeg.513905eb7960d36c25a5162485d1123c.jpeg

 

gotta let me know your spots up here so i can look too

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • mappy unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...