Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

4 minutes ago, Sev said:

So…I posted this about 10 pages back.  I still don’t know wth to do about my Martha’s Vineyard trip on Monday and you guys aren’t helping.  Lol. 

I'm about 1.5 bottles of wine in, so you can decide if you take my advice.. if you are flying no problem, most flights won't be cancelled out of BOS.. me thinks.. if you are on a ferry.. might be a bit rough, might get cancelled. tbd

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

I'm about 1.5 bottles of wine in, so you can decide if you take my advice.. if you are flying no problem, most flights won't be cancelled out of BOS.. me thinks.. if you are on a ferry.. might be a bit rough, might get cancelled. tbd

I already booked a backup trip to Arizona.  I have until Sunday morning to cancel both. 

7 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

tweet about 15 minutes ago from MV folks

I have a ferry on Monday afternoon.  Doesn’t really clear things up for me.   Also I’m worried about driving on 95 in Connecticut through the storm.  

1 minute ago, Sev said:

I have a ferry on Monday afternoon.  Doesn’t really clear things up for me.   Also I’m worried about driving on 95 in Connecticut through the storm.  

If you have to drive through 95 during the storm I would advise against that. Parts of 95 flood horribly and I bet it would be disastrous with this

• Like 3

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic