Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    17,190
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    2015Wrx
    Newest Member
    2015Wrx
    Joined

Met Summer Banter


HoarfrostHubb
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, mreaves said:

It’s west of Rt. 7 in the CPV near Vergennes. I can’t imagine the snow is great. 

That's what I thought but still better than where I am. If I move north it's going to be in a good snow spot. My wife's leaning toward Maine so I'm scoping out places not too far from the coast and not too far north. Again, anyplace there is better than here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mreaves said:

It’s west of Rt. 7 in the CPV near Vergennes. I can’t imagine the snow is great. 

Yeah the snowfall in inches may be a bit higher than down south but the snow preservation is horrific.  Great area for squalls and a lot of light snowfalls, but pack building it is not, lol.

The price on that place seems surprisingly reasonable for 3,300 square feet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah the snowfall in inches may be a bit higher than down south but the snow preservation is horrific.  Great area for squalls and a lot of light snowfalls, but pack building it is not, lol.

The price on that place seems surprisingly reasonable for 3,300 square feet.

I was thinking the same thing. That’s quite the drum set up 

Edit: That would be a $1 million place in Stowe or some other fancier towns, especially with 13 acres. The current owner must be slashing the price because he knows the value is greatly diminished because of poor snow retention. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Awesome Ginxy, your dogs or fosters?

All mine 8, Zaator( mix St Bernard Siberian Husky) is 3 Tigger ( mix Shepard Rottweiler) is 7, Toby ( Bichon) is 14, Shea (Bichon) is 13, Paco ( Black Chihuahua)is 12, Mia (Pit Chocolate Lab Mix)is 11, Kingston (deaf white Maltese)is 10, Obi (spotted Chihuahua)is 11

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DavisStraight said:

That's what I thought but still better than where I am. If I move north it's going to be in a good snow spot. My wife's leaning toward Maine so I'm scoping out places not too far from the coast and not too far north. Again, anyplace there is better than here.

Brighton to Paris Maine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mreaves said:

I was thinking the same thing. That’s quite the drum set up 

Edit: That would be a $1 million place in Stowe or some other fancier towns, especially with 13 acres. The current owner must be slashing the price because he knows the value is greatly diminished because of poor snow retention. 

Oh man just half of that house would be well north of a million here.  There is one in Stowe Hollow actually that's very similar, be curious the price.  I'll have to take a look for it.

Not this one but talk about excessive.

stowerealestate.jpg.b584a62ff746cc0ad3e73eb54742212e.jpgstowerealestate2.jpg.14a4378241efbe37d3bd2e42d2bb21e1.jpgstowerealestate3.jpg.c1b73e60262f630aebbe6b2d2dda4204.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah the snowfall in inches may be a bit higher than down south but the snow preservation is horrific.  Great area for squalls and a lot of light snowfalls, but pack building it is not, lol.

The price on that place seems surprisingly reasonable for 3,300 square feet.

Turns out it belongs to the drummer from Phish so he probably doesn’t care about the $$. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...