Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Elon Musk sending the crypto CumRocket up 400% today within 10 minutes of this tweet.

7A4B65B7-DC6A-4F66-AF74-315F9CBBBA58.jpeg.68287c91c23db4eb5caacae0d413b85b.jpeg

Apparently yesterday he tweeted “Canada USA Mexico” which was highly confusing.  But I guess the initials of those countries spell it out.

3A807F46-04CC-4BAB-B7F4-26C00EE04E44.jpeg.2a24a8893c4f84cc563271af4ae8bba3.jpeg

This guy loves playing with this stuff.  He tweets and some people make a lot of money.  What a world to live in.

Pick a crypto meme to buy cheap. Throw a few million into it. Make a tweet about it. Watch it climb 1000%. Cash out.

I'm still trying to get my cellphone that sunk in the lake to work again. It's long since been dried out. I took it all apart and broke the screen in the process. Nothing on the board looked shorted out or burnt, but when I plug it into charger nothing happens. I replaced the battery and still doesn't power on or anything. Anyone know if the screen has to be functional in order to power up?
I thought I could at least plug into computer to access the drive but nada.
Don't really want to buy another touch screen unless necessary.

Sitting at the Woosox game. Really nice park. You central mass folks, I’d highly recommend going. Tickets are reasonable, the seats are wide, and the beer and concessions are easy in and out. 

And just for Fuji, 95% unmasked. 
 But a lady in front of me has a mask and rubber gloves on. I’m sure she can wring water out of them at this point. :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yeah... no kidding. Buy a bunch, tweet it out, crypto bros buy it, quietly get out at an insane profit, crypto bros left holding the bag 

He's such a piece of shite. I'm old enough to remember when they prosecuted pump and dump operators. 

• Weenie 1

27 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Sitting at the Woosox game. Really nice park. You central mass folks, I’d highly recommend going. Tickets are reasonable, the seats are wide, and the beer and concessions are easy in and out. 

But a lady in front of me has a mask and rubber gloves on. I’m sure she can wring water out of them at this point. :facepalm:

How is the parking?   And the food

6 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

How is the parking?   And the food

Had to park a few blocks, but was t bad. It’s all $15. They’re building more parking closer. 
Foods not bad. Better than average. The have BT BBQ and George’s Coney Island. Although the dogs are a buck more than at George’s. The pizza is actually pretty good. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Had to park a few blocks, but was t bad. It’s all $15. They’re building more parking closer. 
Foods not bad. Better than average. The have BT BBQ and George’s Coney Island. Although the dogs are a buck more than at George’s. The pizza is actually pretty good. 

I’ve heard from several folks that’s an absolutely awesome park to watch AAA baseball.  On par with some MLB parks apparently.  Being brand new probably doesn’t hurt either.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Minor league baseball is awesome. Always great prices and the players play their hearts out. No drama queens. Also, sometimes you get lucky and get to see a MLB player on a rehab assignment just dominating. 

1 hour ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Fujiwuji just left the board 

53 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Minor league baseball is awesome. Always great prices and the players play their hearts out. No drama queens. Also, sometimes you get lucky and get to see a MLB player on a rehab assignment just dominating. 

I’m sad that MLB cut some of their MILB teams over the past year. Lowell has a great single A park and had an affiliate with the Sox.  Gone 

32 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I’m sad that MLB cut some of their MILB teams over the past year. Lowell has a great single A park and had an affiliate with the Sox.  Gone 

I am lucky to have the Aberdeen Ironbirds right next to my office. It's sponsored by Leidos and we do a lot of business with them so often I was invited to great parties there with tons of free booze and food. I definitely miss that and the free Ravens box tickets I would get from other businesses trying to work with us since the pandemic started. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PhineasC said:

Minor League Baseball >>>> Major League Baseball in terms of fan experience per dollar spent. For a quarter/fifth of the price, you can watch the same game. And its always quicker than MLB.

14 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Manchester has a team near me (last time I checked )

Manchester still has the AA team for the Blue Jays. Lowell (sadly) lost their team. Lowell was a good take. $8 bucks to get in or something.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, fujiwara79 said:

keep those mask fields reports coming!  Maybe we should set up a CoCoRaHS network for mask reporting. 

Whats wrong with mask reporting. I think its great to hear mask are coming off as it means the world going back to normal.

Our friend Fauci says they dont work anyway..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1