Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Banter 2021

George BM

36 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Well I guess that maybe goes to part of the point...He'll be 33 this year, you guys have plenty of D line depth. Just dont need him at this point in his career.  But I can see how going to a rival stings a little

Was hoping they would be able to sign him for a back up but good for him if he is going to start or get alot of playing time 

5 minutes ago, blueberryfaygo said:

How do rich people get around paying taxes.. I just did mine and I owe like 60K... I didnt lie about anything.. dont they have accountants that know like what you are allowed to lie about or something?

Sounds like you're rich to me lol

• Like 1

Just now, TimB84 said:

Didn’t he start the mask debate yesterday by boasting about intimidating teenagers and women into not making him wear a mask? Don’t take the bait.

I guess, honestly I tried to ignore that one...was enjoying Sunday Funday too much

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blueberryfaygo said:

How do rich people get around paying taxes.. I just did mine and I owe like 60K... I didnt lie about anything.. dont they have accountants that know like what you are allowed to lie about or something?

Rich people pay a lot of taxes, but it helps to have a business with a lot of revenue so you can justify writing off enormous amounts of personal expenses as “business expense.” It gets easier the more money your company is making. The small time fish who get caught try to write off too much too soon before their company has much revenue.

Sorry, but the “cheat” pretty much requires that you already be successful.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I so miss Gary Thorne announcing hockey from back when the NHL was on ESPN. Everyone loved Doc and rightfully so but Thorne was my favorite

Then I go read that ESPN has hockey  back starting next year and Thorne has thrown his name in the ring!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Why is the Caps attendance so paltry? Watching games in Fla and NC and there are a ton of fans in attendance 

Increasing to full capacity June 11. 

ugh on going to OT. Bruins owned us the last 10 mins. Let’s hope the boys come out better. Orlov has been stellar both games. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic