Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2021 Discussion

weatherwiz

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You like this but I hope didn’t wish for this. I need snow loves this and totally wished for it. There’s a few others in here that I can’t think of their screen names that love cold rain in summer . Mitch is one too

Your lawn likes this. A little surprised you aren’t more excited given how much you seem to hate dragging a sprinkler around.

But probably better to be BBQing outside, drinking beers and complaining about Stein.  That’s better for Memorial Day weekend, agreed there.

16 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Your lawn likes this. A little surprised you aren’t more excited given how much you seem to hate dragging a sprinkler around.

But probably better to be BBQing outside, drinking beers and complaining about Stein.  That’s better for Memorial Day weekend, agreed there.

I hate everything about cold and wind and rain in summer . Tstorms and HHH. This is hell on Earth. The saving grace is I know what is coming mid week on with high dews and swamp ..so it makes it easier to get thru . 6 soccer games this weekend from Fitchburg to Lancaster to Glastonbury that my wife and I have to split up. Throw in a brewery or two . 

25 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I hate everything about cold and wind and rain in summer . Tstorms and HHH. This is hell on Earth. The saving grace is I know what is coming mid week on with high dews and swamp ..so it makes it easier to get thru . 6 soccer games this weekend from Fitchburg to Lancaster to Glastonbury that my wife and I have to split up. Throw in a brewery or two . 

We tried to tell you.

Just now, DotRat_Wx said:

We say that then we live it, 3 day heatwave, act like we had it bad... Meanwhile at BWI it hits 90 for a month straight. Don't get Scott wrong, he's Seabreeze soft 

Last summer here it was just like that for 2.5 months straight.  Ya, it was an anomaly, but it was a scorcher inland last summer here after June 20th! 

6 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Even in the tropics of Westborough, we're at 49*.

I probably should have gone up to Maine.......looks like they'll be escaping much of this.

You probably should have. But what the hell you're a bachelor. Toss another beer can on the floor and grab another slice.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You like this but I hope didn’t wish for this. I need snow loves this and totally wished for it. There’s a few others in here that I can’t think of their screen names that love cold rain in summer . Mitch is one too

Why would I like this? I do like your wishcasts though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

Hoodies for miles up here in the North Country. It’s awesome. 

I have my heat zones set for 60F and the heat kicked on this evening.  Nothing like paying for heat all weekend for Memorial Day.  In the winter I’ll do mid-60s but this time of year the wife is going to live with 60F inside :lol:.