Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2021 Discussion

weatherwiz

6 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

I kept thinking how annoying it was going to be when I wake up tomorrow morning with full sun and heading to workemoji849.png

Yup...I hear ya pal.  It’ll be a gorgeous day as we all head off to work tmrw morning lol.  It’s Annoyingly Ironic.  

However, much appreciation to all the veterans who served and gave all for this great nation. Thank you to all who served. Happy Memorial Day.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kdxken said:

Started the month with 5 straight days with measurable rain, ended with 6 straight days...wettest May in 15 years

Lol..the fake news and agendas go down in a fiery crash...totally obliterated.

That’s what happens when folks are pushing false narrative. They eventually become exposed and destroyed. 

Had 0.96" from this past event, preventing 2021 from being my driest of 24 Mays.  Monthly numbers:

Avg max:  67.13  +2.59   Warmest: 88 on the 26th.  2 weeks, 14-27, with only one day (24th) failing to top 70.
Avg min:   39.81  +0.08   Coolest: 27 on the 7th.  Last frost was on the 13th and I think that will stand - not much chance this June for frost.
Avg mean: 53.47 +1.33   Was about +3 thru the 27th before the clouds rolled in.

Precip:  1.73"    -2.11"     0.72" on the 31st for wettest day.  YTD: 13.02".  Avg is 17.71"   
Sandy River was setting low flow records for the dates (84 yr POR) until the rise last evening, still in bottom quartile.  At least I can start planting the veggie garden now.

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

ORH finished +1.4F temp wise

5.95" of rain.    That was +2.39"

AVERAGE MONTHLY: 58.1 TOTAL FOR MONTH: 5.95 DPTR FM NORMAL: 1.4

DPTR FM NORMAL: 2.39   

GRTST 24HR 2.01 ON 28-29                            HIGHEST: 89 ON 26    LOWEST: 38 ON 1

How about BDL? Since this has been the hottest and driest spring ever.