Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

5 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

RIP to Christopher Plummer. Absolute legend, all the way to the end. He was fantastic in Knives Out just last year. 

I was in Saltzburg, Austria a few years back and the people there still tell stories about him from when they filmed The Sound of Music.  He would be singing in the hotels with locals after a full day of shooting.

• Thanks 1

Out of likes?   Well you're in luck.   Running a cash for likes scam out of my basement.

6 Hearts = $100

6 Sad faces= $50

6 Weenies =$ 500

6 Confused = $50

6 lol = $250

6 Thanks Trophies = $100

Buy two sets, get 3 extra likes, any type.   Can have it in your account by COB.   For $1000 I can even create a custom like.  $10,000 gets you unlimited likes and some choice photos.     PM me for paypal info. 

• Haha 4
  • Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Out of likes?   Well you're in luck.   Running a cash for likes scam out of my basement.

6 Hearts = $100

6 Sad faces= $50

6 Weenies =$ 500

6 Confused = $50

6 lol = $250

6 Thanks Trophies = $100

Buy two sets, get 3 extra likes, any type.   Can have it in your account by COB.   For $1000 I can even create a custom like.  $10,000 gets you unlimited likes and some choice photos.     PM me for paypal info. 

Do you accept DOGE Coin? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

6 Hearts = $100

6 Sad faces= $50

6 Weenies =$ 500

6 Confused = $50

6 lol = $250

6 Thanks Trophies = $100

can we pay for a rating system?  Really need to neg posts more than heart or laughy face or participation trophy.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic