Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

Me leaving work at 5:30: Looking good, excited for our forum, it all looks great.

Me at 9:10 on my couch: Gonna end it all. What is life, anyway. 

Ok. You got me with your post in the storm thread. That was a legit laugh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2O said:

It’s just too funny. The confluence PSU is sweating is like the big bully who beats you up at lunch every day and by the end of the week on Friday he doesn’t because his arm is tired. 

Just watch. The confluence will “magically” ease and DC will be holding 2-7 off suit on Monday

Now would be the time for him to secretly sell all his shares in the suppressed solution.

• Haha 1

Hey everyone,

Anotherman is NOT a troll. He's a good poster in our thread. We have one troll who was in here back in December and I came in asked him to leave you alone. He didn't. Thing is, he's a super troll because he never posts in his home thread. I also appreciated the fact that many of you thanked me for coming in here and pulling the clown out. 

We have a really good thread with some great people. I've been around for a long time and I will tell you that almost every one of us comes to this sub because:

1) What happens down here first usually affects us next

2) You are an amazing group of contributors. Tons of knowledge and a lot of entertainment to boot. I spend time every day reading and enjoying the disco and banter.

Some of you seem happy that PA might get shutout - I get it, snow can make us very possessive. I'll also add that the vast majority of us want you to have a good storm. We don't wish ill on others like some do. I just wanted to share this in light of what happened earlier. We really are good people...just like you all are.

Sincerely wishing you a great storm!

- Mike

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not sure where to put this, but why do some models run shorter than others? This sounds like a dumb question as I'm typing it, but bear with me. If they wanted to run the NAM 12K out to 120 or 180 I don't see why they couldn't. I know that the long range verification scores would be crap. Is it a computing allocation issue, or is that the physics aren't good enough to handle longer lead times so why bother?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic