Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

Just now, JakkelWx said:

@CAPE best thing we can do right now is will our way into more impressive totals like the 12z euro. If you look at the GEFS mean precip type for shits and giggles, it's only green over us for one frame :weenie:

Those surface p-type maps are useless garbage. Look at the 2m/850 temps panel by panel. We get killed by the low level warmth during the transition. We need the Euro evolution- everything else is meh right now.

2 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Those surface p-type maps are useless garbage. Look at the 2m/850 temps panel by panel. We get killed by the low level warmth during the transition. We need the Euro evolution- everything else is meh right now.

It's just so hard to get a good snowstorm around here. And the sun angle is already starting to have an effect. Just earlier today in the wind and cold, my car started melting and glowing bright red so i had to move it back to the garage to prevent further damage.

I might drive northwest to get in on the better action. Won't have to go far. And yes those ptype panels are useless garbage.

I am gonna lower my expectations to just a couple inches for now.

2 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

It's just so hard to get a good snowstorm around here. And the sun angle is already starting to have an effect. Just earlier today in the wind and cold, my car started melting and glowing bright red so i had to move it back to the garage to prevent further damage.

I might drive northwest to get in on the better action. Won't have to go far. And yes those ptype panels are useless garbage.

I am gonna lower my expectations to just a couple inches for now.

2-4 for the front end looks reasonable. Go with that idea for now. Expect nothing else, and if the coastal works out, then its a bonus.

17 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Nice! I’m good friends with those guys. Have not tried that one yet though. They have been killing their game recently. 

Black Flag makes some great beers.  Heck, all of Columbia's breweries do good work.  And if I'm going to drink this second one, then tomorrow morning when I have a headache, the 6z better deliver.

image.png.b85e20c8c6f7f18ed305e7389467f20d.png

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SnowtoRain said:

@CAPE @JakkelWx misery loves company over in the Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore thread...

I'm re-organizing the garage/brewery and stumbled over this, quite literally.  If the screw job continues over there, you guys are welcome to it and the backyard.  I'll do breakfast for as many days as you're here.  Nice fire pit back there too.

image.png.3d340a81a561f6025363283a981cd628.png

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I’m excited for this one and I’m not even talking about the snow. It’s nice to see this board happy and excited again. 

Not great for business however.  This place is the best when everyone is happy and tracking something legit.  Let’s hope nothing fails last minute.  

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic