Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant upper middle Atlantic S/CNE mix/snow potential Jan 3+

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

What in the hell is the Euro doing? It's trying to pull a Feb '69 and retrograde it back. Doesn't succeed, but it makes an attempt.

It looked homage of that a couple few days ago, too - either it or some other guidance.  I think I even typed that out in that opener or soon thereafter... anyway, it's probably just circling back on that idea, not so much deterministically as it is just favorable do "something similar" ... because it doesn't know what to do with the gunk it's toting when running up into train wreck up there...

Heh...like, "accidental analog" - not a redux...

Man... I wish I had a better handle on this mother f'n flat PNA bullshit ... I don't.    Otherwise, I'd start a thread for that D8-10 period -

As is...this isn't the first guidance/cycle ( in this case the Euro ... earlier it was a parapsychology16) ... to miss a historic freak fest by dumb luck...

That Jan 8's been a thorn in the extended for a few days.  The GEFs...  about half the members at the freebie PSU site clearly show a dangerous interaction between the SPV/Ontario fragments and an potent southern stream working underneath.  The thing that's intriguing is the -NAO phase state is a subsume forcing mechanism, so it is interesting that the models off and on operationally set that up but then don't pull the trigger like this Euro run... 

That's code for gonna happen - if it was mapped that way now?? no chance - lol