Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

39 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

The SE DC of this subforum. It never snows in SE DC. Everyone else in the MA is getting snow and those miserable SOBs are 35 and rain every time. Not sure why they even bother to track anything.

You’d have choked on the number of 18”+ storms I’ve seen here since 2003. Complaining about not having snow is not something I care about.  I had a damn near 120” season in 2015 and another 100” plus season back in 2005.  We do big storms better then most, and that’s all I care about.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I don’t mean to degrade your area . It’s nice  and aesthetically pleasing . I’m just saying for me.. I would and could never live near the ocean 

Don’t Wanna be near Ocean In New England . I know many locals drool over Coastal Maine or The Cape or East coastal mass . After 8 years in Palm beach county couple miles from ocean , I would much rather be on a popular lake somewhere in elevated interior with decent population or at lease tourism (people) so I could enjoy winter fully and summer as well . Rangeley lakes or near Stowe and Lake Champlain seems like an idea in 5-10 years .