Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

20 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I believe he was asking because he's concerned about your well being.  :lol:

Yup. I don’t think Ray should be alone right now...along with a few others...terrible thoughts may lead to terrible actions when a weenie is around knives and high powered yard equipment. Thankfully, amwx is here to listen.

18 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Agree with much of this.. LOL

.but, the HC ain't gone  ;)  ...  The fact that the flow is speeding up is really more like a rebound and 'sort of' evinces that - or in the least is suggestive of so...

Anyway, I have been wondering if maybe the regime changing back toward a faster velocity deal .. might herald in with a lead event, but it's almost comical watching this keep happening, where x-y-z run by a-b-c model creates one ( there it is!) but no soon, ...spends the next two cycles cleverly concocting means to deconstruct it's own creation - ...  As it stands right now, the lead into the faster regime is more consensus watered down to just being a cold front followed by 500 mb winds at Neptunian velocities ....

The HC part was sarcasm....whoosh

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yup. I don’t think Ray should be alone right now...along with a few others...terrible thoughts may lead to terrible actions when a weenie is around knives and high powered yard equipment. Thankfully, amwx is here to listen.

Nah, I'll manage, since I at least beat the wife and baby at bowling last night.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Agree with much of this.. LOL

.but, the HC ain't gone  ;)  ...  The fact that the flow is speeding up is really more like a rebound and 'sort of' evinces that - or in the least is suggestive of so...

Anyway, I have been wondering if maybe the regime changing back toward a faster velocity deal .. might herald in with a lead event, but it's almost comical watching this keep happening, where x-y-z run by a-b-c model creates one ( there it is!) but no sooner, ...spends the next two cycles cleverly concocting means to deconstruct it's own creation - ...  As it stands right now, the lead-in to the faster regime is more consensus watered down to just being a cold front followed by 500 mb winds at Neptunian velocities ....

What I meant about the HC disappearing was a sarcastic reference to the evisceration of any semblance of a gradient, which was actually too much in the other direction. Lol The one time we need the damn thing, and its nowhere to be found.

19 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Love candlepin bowling, haven't seen it up here in this area but remember it a lot from SNE.  Used to go all the time in Southbridge, MA growing up from Woodstock.  Is that place still there?

No, there were two houses in Southbridge, both closed. I go to Webster now if I want to bowl.

Did you go to the Hipp or American?

33 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Love candlepin bowling, haven't seen it up here in this area but remember it a lot from SNE.  Used to go all the time in Southbridge, MA growing up from Woodstock.  Is that place still there?

There was a candlepin alley on Rt. 302 right at the bridge over the CT River in Woodsville. NH. The Masonic Temple here in Barre has some lanes too. I know a couple of older guys who actually bowl in a league there, well, when there were still bowling leagues.