Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Let’s just hope it’s not a December to remember and a Jan and Feb to bender our fannies 

One of those months may suck but imho not both.  Maybe I’m wrong and they’ll both be good or both suck.  Pattern going towards NY seems ok.

8 minutes ago, weathafella said:

OT but I can’t get a sv pic to save as anything other than a blank map.  Any ideas?

Bottom of the page, There is an export image, Highlight the hr you want, Then hit Export Image and it should pop up the hr map you want, Right click, Hit view image, Then copy and paste in your post.

9 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Bottom of the page, There is an export image, Highlight the hr you want, Then hit Export Image and it should pop up the hr map you want, Right click, Hit view image, Then copy and paste in your post.

Thanks Jeff!  Hopefully I'll figure out how to save the image.  Using a MacBook and I'm not yet fully used to it.

2 minutes ago, mimillman said:

I'm coming out to Boston for this one, just moved up my trip a bit early. Too many atrocious winters in Chicagoland past couple years and if I have the opportunity to chase this one I'm doing it. Let's go!!!

Yeah I was in Chicago for a month just recently.  Bad stretch for sure.  Snow climo isn't what it used to be it seems.   Hopefully we can put on a show.  What part of Boston will you be in?

14 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Nothing compares to March 1993 superstorm for drifts in Wilmington.

I don't really remember the drifts from that storm at least not IMBY. I remember the 12-13" straight from the storm in our hood maybe drifts in my yard reached 2-3' in the corner of the fence but that's all I can recall at this time.