Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2020 General Discussion

Hoosier

1 hour ago, mississaugasnow said:

YYZ and most of the GTA in general keeps its run of good luck going. widespread 1-3" for everyone from the Nor'easter and another 2-4" for areas that can get the lake effect snow. Ill wait and see but some local stations are even mentioning Oakville-Hamilton could see 6-8". 

Interesting set-up. Wouldn't be surprised to see 10-20cm from Oakville to Hamilton. Depending on the wind orientation and approaching storm clouds tomorrow morning, we'll have to see how strong and persistent the band is in Toronto. For now, 2-5cm sounds reasonable for the city. 

Who am I foolin lol.  Might not see snow till next month.  Hazard of my climo.  That FG band was pretty broken up when it was S/SW of Indy.  Filled in nicely as it moved NNE.  If we can keep some decent UL forcing going for the next 6 hours or so could end up being the first healthy grass topper around here.  Definitely some good snow globe stuff out right now.  IWX might wake up to a surprise  :thumbsup:

Central Great Lakes sector

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

Who am I foolin lol.  Might not see snow till next month.  Hazard of my climo.  That FG band was pretty broken up when it was S/SW of Indy.  Filled in nicely as it moved NNE.  If we can keep some decent UL forcing going for the next 6 hours or so could end up being the first healthy grass topper around here.  Definitely some good snow globe stuff out right now.  IWX might wake up to a surprise  :thumbsup:

Central Great Lakes sector

Surprise! I already have 1.2" down and still falling. So much for my 0.8" prognostication. Really nice to open the curtain and see the beautiful white stuff for a change.

• Like 2