Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

GEFS sure threw up a shit sandwich 

The GEFS were the first to back away from the better look mid month. The eps continues to show a good pattern in the 11-15 until it went towards the GEFS yesterday. 

The models have been chasing this -epo/blocking pattern for a while now. In reality we just end up with more of the same. We really need something to shake things up. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

The GEFS were the first to back away from the better look mid month. The eps continues to show a good pattern in the 11-15 until it went towards the GEFS yesterday. 

The models have been chasing this -epo/blocking pattern for a while now. In reality we just end up with more of the same. We really need something to shake things up. 

We need the winters of 2013-2014 back

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Pattern looks good for it to move west of us. IMO.

I agree.  

Just throwing it out there that something a week out is in no way a certainty in any direction.  Obviously you know this better than I do, but sometimes we are too quick to condemn things around here it seems. 

But I agree, it looks right now like it has a better chance at cutting west than not.   But really, none of us really know if that potential will even be there in two or three days too?  Could just as easily go poof and not happen/materialize. 

Im just not ready to write off the rest of December on the 6th..but that’s just me. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 3

13 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Looks like a dry week coming up. Temperatures start to crawl AN again towards the end of the week.

13 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Looks like a dry week coming up. Temperatures start to crawl AN again towards the end of the week.

Sounds absolutely awful for December or any cold wx month 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Allsnow said:

We needed that massive cutter, it ended up east and weaker (the storm before yesterday’s)