• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

From my experience the pivotal weather snow maps are not much different than wxbell. Yes wxbell is a bit more extreme but not by much. Pivotal still showing 2'+ on theirs. 

I do really like the Storm Vistas and EuroWXs the best though.

Either way, i think pretty much everyone here knows to take them with a grain of salt, maybe not all pros but at least everyone is well seasoned. Unlike twitter and facebook. people take it literally.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DTWXRISK said:

the  saturday storm snows maps  from tbsoe 2  sites   were   waaaaaay over done .. as I am sure you know... in much of Mass and  CT     

as  far as  VA./ MD  DEL  NC  WVA  goes  ... this MIGHT  be snow for   mtn of VA  and  eastern WVA  and western MD     but otherwise all rain
  south of  PA turnpike    based on current data 

Not only precip type, but you have to wonder how quickly we see phasing, as it will be tough for H5 to go kablooie (if it does) that far south...precip in general maybe less down there.

8 minutes ago, DTWXRISK said:

the  saturday storm snows maps  from tbsoe 2  sites   were   waaaaaay over done .. as I am sure you know... in much of Mass and  CT     

as  far as  VA./ MD  DEL  NC  WVA  goes  ... this MIGHT  be snow for   mtn of VA  and  eastern WVA  and western MD     but otherwise all rain
  south of  PA turnpike    based on current data 

Oh yes...last Saturday was a total joke with regard to temps for a lot of folks here.  

I responded thinking you meant the airmass was marginal in SNE on those progs for next week. Sorry about the misunderstanding. 

• Weenie 1

Jeez, I thought you'd all be excited to have Dave posting in here.  We've had a good influx if METs over the last month come post in here.  Let's keep the banter to a minimum and the discussion at a solid level.  No need to rip into to posters who want to participate.  If you disagree with a post, say why.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1