Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

GGEM is more than a mere outlier - it's telling...

This is a highly volatile week's worth of shrapnel coming off the Pacific with very low deterministic value - 

I think if folks truly got there head around this ...and adhered to it ...the ebullience would rightfully be held in check -  ...  lol.... It's okay but...you the dopamine thing is palpable and you do what you gotta do to bring joy to your life, even if it is allowing these 'tools' in the tool chess trigger - 

I gotta tell you - I got a socket wrench that really does it for me.  hahaha

Bit of lube and the 'ole sit n' spin?

• Haha 3

I am  as BULLlSH about  Mid DEC for  the NE  US--    say  from PA  turnpike   north  as anymore.   

in fact  I  made a  post last week about   DEC 2  abut Mid December potential  in the general thread  ( which no one looked at ) .   
I ddnt know  which short wave   was  gong to be the  one..  DEC 14  or DEC 16  ...until yesterday. 

I am  bullish about  MILLER B DEC 16  event...   I think to see something  like this in Mid DEC in a   moderate La  Nina  should be  a  red flag to all the     oh woe   to me  this is  a shitty  winter  crowd 

I am  NOT against posting snow map  BUT I loathe   the  wxbell and  weathermodels snow maps ... 
Give me pivotal   weather  and  euro wx snowmaps.

Hell even tropical  tidbits  snow maps when used  correctly are better 

but yeah   yeah for  NE USA  for  12/16  i  am NOT woofing yet  .. Growling  yes..   

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DTWXRISK said:

STOP POSTING   THIS   SHIT   

as  have   been proven many times the  SNOW maps on   WXBELL AND     weathermodels  in these marginal situations are TOTAL CAP

Maybe marginal in Virginia...but there’s nothing marginal about anything regarding temp up in SNE.  It’s COLD on those looks up here. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Helluva high when even the narcan can't bring you down.

image.thumb.png.b74836acad563a8d57650b89191452ad.png

8 minutes ago, DTWXRISK said:

STOP POSTING   THIS   SHIT   

as  have   been proven many times the  SNOW maps on   WXBELL AND     weathermodels  in these marginal situations are TOTAL CAP

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DTWXRISK said:

I am  as BULLlSH about  Mid DEC for  the NE  US--    say  from PA  turnpike   north  as anymore.   

in fact  I  made a  post last week about   DEC 2  abut Mid December potential  in the general thread  ( which no one looked at ) .   
I ddnt know  which short wave   was  gong to be the  one..  DEC 14  or DEC 16  ...until yesterday. 

I am  bullish about  MILLER B DEC 16  event...   I think to see something  like this in Mid DEC in a   moderate La  Nina  should be  a  red flag to all the     oh woe   to me  this is  a shitty  winter  crowd 

I am  NOT against posting snow map  BUT I loathe   the  wxbell and  weathermodels snow maps ... 
Give me pivotal   weather  and  euro wx snowmaps.

Hell even tropical  tidbits  snow maps when used  correctly are better 

but yeah   yeah for  NE USA  for  12/16  i  am NOT woofing yet  .. Growling  yes..   

Yea, I would be very leery anywhere south of NYC.

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Maybe marginal in Virginia...but there’s nothing marginal about anything regarding temp up in SNE.  It’s COLD on those looks up here. 

the  saturday storm snows maps  from tbsoe 2  sites   were   waaaaaay over done .. as I am sure you know... in much of Mass and  CT     

as  far as  VA./ MD  DEL  NC  WVA  goes  ... this MIGHT  be snow for   mtn of VA  and  eastern WVA  and western MD     but otherwise all rain
  south of  PA turnpike    based on current data 

• Like 1