• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Irish
    Newest Member
    Irish

October 30 Observation Thread

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Stuff is breaking here. Just had a limb come down literally feet from where I was walking. And also someone lost their deck with a huge Norway maple snapped.

Limp Bizquit? Break Stuff

• Haha 2

Gotta go out and measure and consider whether I need to shovel or wait for the torch later in the week. Most of the snow since about 10AM has not been particularly wet but lots of sagging of limbs.  May go out and bop some snow off of the smaller more vulnerable ones.   Amazing storm!  Next window is 11/15-30.

• Like 2

Just now, weathafella said:

Gotta go out and measure and consider whether I need to shovel or wait for the torch later I. The week. Most of the snow since about 10AM has not been particularly wet but lots of sagging of limbs.  May go out and bop sI’m e snow off of the smaller more vulnerable ones.   Amazing storm!  Next window is 11/15-30.

Let em snap 

• Haha 2

This snow looks like mid-winter snow. Just the consistency of it. Seeing it a little bit fluffy. 

8B74F4C2-9204-4918-9CFE-8982F4B00279.jpeg

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Stuff is breaking here. Just had a limb come down literally feet from where I was walking. And also someone lost their deck with a huge Norway maple snapped.

This is what happened during the 2011 Halloween storm. I lost power for 4 days trees and limbs down everywhere.

Down here snowed a lot but did not stick.

Wow, congrats SNE crew.  What a storm (some knew, right?) 

Nada up here.

But at least I'll sleep well tonight knowing my 0.0" today means I'll actually have a winter, while you all are toast for the season ;)