Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 2020 Discussion

Bostonseminole

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s not out of realm of possibility that we go 10-20 days straight of no rain with that pig SE ridge. What a monster 

After 5 inches in 3 weeks  with some big storms,no surprise we have a 7 to 10 day reprieve, before we recycle.. Next big threat mid month new moon

• Like 2

The Euro would topple those records with that synoptic evolution...

It's stowing warmth diurnally... each successive day that fails to clean out that look sets stage for the next day to get closer to maximizing that thickness potential.

13.5 C in mid February, three years ago sent temperatures to 83 F in interior eastern Mass... We'll be in early Feb sun/on the threshold of dimming into the 90 day nadir ... but I've seen in 73F at Bedford in the 2nd week of December in a look not too dismilar to this ...  

It'll be 82 on Saturday ... if not, likely Sunday  *IF* the Euro parametric layout verifies ...and in fact, there's no cooling down on that run next Monday either.

• Like 1

I need to vent. I love some of your posts where you're totally canceling out winter ..... calling for the pig,  as you call it, to pop it's head out for the entire winter. Last year, a lot of people were under the impression that we were going to have a stellar winter, and we still hoped and prayed that would happen even through January,  but it never did. So with that said, I'm taking this every few weeks by every few weeks. None of you are wrong and none of you are right. Keep that in mind when you bicker back and forth LOL

• Like 4
  • Weenie 1