Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Death of DroughtStein Discussion

Bostonseminole

11 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We will never go into a prolonged drought in NewEng. At most a couple months when the stars align.   

Sure, nor do we really need to worry about forest fires, earthquakes, volcanoes, major hurricanes or tsunamis. Deadly heatwaves and brutal cold are really only occasional blips on the radar. 
Such a boring place to live. 

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Sure, nor do we really need to worry about forest fires, earthquakes, volcanoes, major hurricanes or tsunamis. Deadly heatwaves and brutal cold are really only occasional blips on the radar. 
Such a boring place to live. 

We have landphoons and zipper lows though so don’t underestimate how dangerous this region can be. 

• Haha 1

Droughtstein lasted longer than I thought, but the next 2-3 weeks should at least have near normal precip and as some guidance showed, perhaps AN if things work out. 

Like Michael Myers in Halloween, he got knocked down and then violently got up and faked us all. Currently tearing through camps in Tolland  and Taunton.  Someone needs to get a GIF of Epstein’s head on Mike Myers to that scene where he just rises up from the ground.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Droughtstein lasted longer than I thought, but the next 2-3 weeks should at least have near normal precip and as some guidance showed, perhaps AN if things work out. 

Like Michael Myers in Halloween, he got knocked down and then violently got up and faked us all. Currently tearing through camps in Tolland  and Taunton.  Someone needs to get a GIF of Epstein’s head on Mike Myers to that scene where he just rises up from the ground.

Bride of Droughtstein coming

19 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I’m getting closer to thinking he’s going to lose a limb or two . Certainly his webbed hands are going to release from around our necks . But I’m very leery about him leaving . I think we’ll see him lurking all winter 

19 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I may start bitching about too much rain after next weekend if the RGEM pans out for tomorrow.

It can get wet in a hurry.  Just need a few events this time of year for the ground to get soggy with standing water.  Pretty good model signals the past day or two for you guys in NH/ME to get soaked with synoptic season starting... those deepening lows tracking near the eastern seaboard usually bring some good water this time of year.