Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

13 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Hate to say that it’s probably not going to look that way. 

It’s more likely what comes down is a leftover mid-level weakness similar to what we just went through where we had heat lobing over the top across southern Canada and weakness to the S evolving thru the mid Atlantic into the Tennessee Valley. 

Good call Tippy! It’s happening!

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Good call Tippy! It’s happening!

I doubt it trends that far SW leaving us with a heat plume like NNE just saw. I think if you want big heat next week you hope that that trough/ULL is more weak and progressive and scoots right along.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t think we got above 90, if we did it wasn’t by much or for too long) but dews were felt. I recall a lot of 88/70 type obs when I checked. 

Still haven't hit 90F at my place either. 89.3F max so far and that was late May.

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Everything forming East again. Record for consecutive days at BDL of no measurable in May- September is 18 days. Today is #13. Sunday’s the only chance and even then, not high. Let’s root to break it. 19 is record for most days any month. All courtesy of Gibbs.

Today's not done.  Yesterday was 12.

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t think we got above 90, if we did it wasn’t by much or for too long) but dews were felt. I recall a lot of 88/70 type obs when I checked. 

I hit 89.2° on the 21st and 91.8° on the 22nd, otherwise mid 80s with dews pushing 70. A/C weather for a long stretch though

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Everything forming East again. Record for consecutive days at BDL of no measurable in May- September is 18 days. Today is #13. Sunday’s the only chance and even then, not high. Let’s root to break it. 19 is record for most days any month. All courtesy of Gibbs.

I'm actually starting to think there will be widespread t'storms Saturday and Sunday...though Saturday may be a bit more west I think activity will push into western sections before diminishing. Sunday could be a decent severe day given we have sufficient instability. Could see splitting storms with wind damage/large hail.

Making a thread after!!!!!!!!!!

• Weenie 2

14 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I'm actually starting to think there will be widespread t'storms Saturday and Sunday...though Saturday may be a bit more west I think activity will push into western sections before diminishing. Sunday could be a decent severe day given we have sufficient instability. Could see splitting storms with wind damage/large hail.

Making a thread after!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday is hot and muggy and sunny. Sunday is more for CNE/ NNE. Might be hit or miss stuff SNE, but the line looks north