Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,032
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Mid to Long Term Discussion 2020


jburns

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Heavy snowstorm (15-20 inches in rdu) temps in 20’s, freezing line at the coast, on Christmas??? Weenie run of the decade 

You know as long as we are talking about Weenie fantasies, I think I'd rather have this dream scenario on Christmas Eve, or maybe even Dec 23rd.  I think I enjoy the lead up to Christmas more than Christmas itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is three runs in a row with a piece of energy rounding the base of the trough on Christmas Day. If it happens, it should enhance the snow in the mountains plus give some snow shower action east of the mountains. I doubt it’ll amount to much but considering I’ve seen snow on two of the forty christmases I’ve had on earth, I wouldn’t bitch if it happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...