• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Still may have a messy storm next weekend with leftover -PNA. Something to keep in mind before we finally turn a page. 
I hope those know that despite a good pattern, details cannot be determined. We could go on a run, or fall into bad luck. It’s just how it goes with short waves and their timing. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Still may have a messy storm next weekend with leftover -PNA. Something to keep in mind before we finally turn a page. 
I hope those know that despite a good pattern, details cannot be determined. We could go on a run, or fall into bad luck. It’s just how it goes with short waves and their timing. 

We lose the snower next weekend?

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Pattern looks great after next week but everyone sees some snow right now for next weekend. Depends on the track of the primary.

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It's way too soon to call it a snower.  I'm going with a rn/sn mix at best for SNE at this point.  We're still dealing with left-over crap, and we know these pattern changes tend to be slower than modeled at this range. 

On another note, I noticed the lengthening afternoons for the first time yesterday.  About two more weeks until Tip's first 'warm in the car' post.

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Could easily cut. I mentioned it yesterday

But right now we have a shot at something with it whether it's a real Miller B or a SWFE front ender. But a cutter is on the table too. 

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

For the most part it ends after Feb 25. Spring arrives early to stay 

Your call for 1/20 is looking pretty close....but as Han Solo said...”Don’t Get Cocky Kid!”    Nobody knows how this all evolves and when it all ends for good at the end of the season...period!  A good two months Plus of winter yet to come on the calendar, no matter what transpires out of this season.