• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2020 New England Banter and General Obs

CapturedNature

Shocked to see how warm it is outside of them thar hills. Been hovering 29-30° F here all day with off and on snow/graupel showers. Still about 10" of pack on the ground. The cold rain and sleet yesterday did nothing to it except to harden it. 

About as good of an upslope signal as I've seen all season on the meso models for tonight and tomorrow, even down here. Hoping for a few inches. Beggars can't be choosers this winter.

• Like 1

@Dryslot (or any other Mainers) got the go ahead from the wife to head up next weekend.  Thinking of Millinocket.  How's the snow there?  I know it would be better up in the county but Milli would be a bit shorter of a drive and seems like a decent split between the crowds of Rangeley and the County.  

1 hour ago, mreaves said:

@Dryslot (or any other Mainers) got the go ahead from the wife to head up next weekend.  Thinking of Millinocket.  How's the snow there?  I know it would be better up in the county but Milli would be a bit shorter of a drive and seems like a decent split between the crowds of Rangeley and the County.  

Yes, Milli should be good, Some guys from our club just came back from there this week and said it was good, You can go north or NW from there, I rode Eustis to Lake Parlin yesterday and it was good as well.