Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

10 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Not sure if it was mentioned. ORH currently at +0.6F MTD.   I had been on the KFS +2.5 to 3.0F train for here for the month.  I blew that one. 

A man of honor owning up to his mistakes! Don't feel bad, many a man has succumbed to incessant propaganda.  Favored tactic of the Cold War Koreans and cheap salesman in current day Connecticut.

18 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Not sure if it was mentioned. ORH currently at +0.6F MTD.   I had been on the KFS +2.5 to 3.0F train for here for the month.  I blew that one. 

You get a pass, Others we will hold accountable, We tried to warn them, They brought a ball peen hammer, But it's no match for the 10lb sledge.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Should be pretty warm and dewy tomorrow in SNE ahead of the cold front as that tropical moisture advects in. Sensding out an SOS.

When was the last time we had a legit PRE? I don't remember Sandy featuring one. Must be Irene? I think that had a pretty heavy rain event in the Boston area the day before landfall.

58 minutes ago, dryslot said:

You get a pass, Others we will hold accountable, We tried to warn them, They brought a ball peen hammer, But it's no match for the 10lb sledge.

I did pretty good I think.. we should have a pool or something.. pick 6 SNE stations and folks can put there best forecast.. winner wins a date with Dendrite's chickens

• Haha 1