• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2019 Discussion II

Typhoon Tip

Next week is a mess. Highly complicated with the PV diving into the Great Lakes and it's offspring rotating all around. Tuesday could be interesting on the EPS, but can't rule out some -SN Sunday too. Or it could rain next week. :lol:   At this stage, not worth talking about right now. I'll probably lean meh until further notice.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Next week is a mess. Highly complicated with the PV diving into the Great Lakes and it's offspring rotating all around. Tuesday could be interesting on the EPS, but can't rule out some -SN Sunday too. Or it could rain next week. :lol:   At this stage, not worth talking about right now. I'll probably lean meh until further notice.

I'm just in wait and see mode. I really don't see the point in arguing with anyone anymore because there is frankly nothing left to be said, and to be fair, we are now into my one month window with nothing imminent. I feel like its pretty much either put up, or shut up time for me. I think the period has started decently, but this week looks bleh. The thing is, though...I still feel as though something is going to emerge right in front of us with little warning. Eventually something in the n stream is going to phase right. Hopefully we do not have to wait until Feb, but that may be the case. 1969 did that, and seems to have been the best analog to date.

19 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm just in wait and see mode. I really don't see the point in arguing with anyone anymore because there is frankly nothing left to be said, and to be fair, we are now into my one month window with nothing imminent. I feel like its pretty much either put up, or shut up time for me. I think the period has started decently, but this week looks bleh. The thing is, though...I still feel as though something is going to emerge right in front of us with little warning. Eventually something in the n stream is going to phase right. Hopefully we do not have to wait until Feb, but that may be the case. 1969 did that, and seems to have been the best analog to date.

I’m definitely not trying to suggest anything negative, just too early to say. The 6z eps was trying to cook something good. 

11 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

We spoke about this yesterday, type of flow that won’t show face until inside D5. Spanky yelled at his wife over dinner that she needs to be patient.  I hope you’re not losing yours. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We spoke about this yesterday, type of flow that won’t show face until inside D5. Spanky yelled at his wife over dinner that she needs to be patient.  I hope you’re not losing yours. 

No, I feel fine...but by the same token, I do think its time to stop trying to force feed people the same crap, and instead just shut up and let it play out.

We'll know soon enough-