• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WxUSAF

3 minutes ago, wawarriors4 said:

More consolidated at 78 on 18z ICON, the NS is about 150/200 miles further west in Ontario.

Edit: It's a good hit for the area

Having the NS further west is our best hope. It extends the jet entrance region further west and causes a partial phase. Otherwise, it's a strong out cutoff.

• Like 2

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Sign me up for the ICON right now.  Too bad it's the ICON.  

Deutschland Deutschland über Schnee!  

idk man. It's like cut and paste similar to the warning level events on the EPS. That part is a little encouraging even if it is the ICON. Plus it's been stingy lately. Onset in 60 hours or so... heh

Just now, Bob Chill said:

idk man. It's like cut and paste similar to the warning level events on the EPS. That part is a little encouraging even if it is the ICON. Plus it's been stingy lately. Onset in 60 hours or so... heh

Between the EPS and GEFS members that are similar and the ICON, it's obviously not an out-of-bounds scenario.  I'll hug for now.  

This is looking like a long duration 4-6 throughout the area. With maybe some 8 or 9 inch lollies to the south of me. Very nice winter storm to end this horrifying drought. I think we are pretty much locked in at this point for a decent event. Some possibility of a slightly juicier system still in play too IMO.

Just now, yoda said:

I was going to go more with Deutschland, Deutschland über alles

Now I've got that scene from "Casablanca" going through my head, the German vs. French national anthem part in Rick's Cafe.

Anyhow on topic...I have no idea how good the ICON is, but at least it's showing a similar trend to what we saw in this afternoon's model cycle runs.

It wasn't like that 20 years ago. I remember year after year, always hearing how little snow fell near the coast. For some random reason they have been doing rather well. People have been chasing snow by going to Rehoboth and Dewey the last few years,  strange times.  
As someone who lives in Rehoboth Beach, I haven't minded one bit, though I must admit it is highly unusual

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic