Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

George BM

38 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

I'm just waiting for the Hardywood Gingerbread to come back out. I probably drank 50 of them in 1 month last season.

Official release at the brewery is tomorrow, so we should be seeing them pop up this week.

Bourbon Barrel GBS is so, so good. Buddies and I all got a GBS set this year. Has all the variants, including beers that don’t get released 1) outside the brewery or 2) in anything by draft. Pretty excited.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

It’s nice, but I’m all about putting up numbers.

Yep, but you can't have any real snow until you see 100s if not 1000s of model runs with digital snow. And digital snow season is almost here. Get your digital shovel ready too cuz wx models + Nino's = feet upon feet of digital snow. Can't wait for the Euro to hand out its first over amplified crush job in the med to long range. Oh yea! The euro runs 4 times a day now! Buried dude... buried

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Yep, but you can't have any real snow until you see 100s if not 1000s of model runs with digital snow. And digital snow season is almost here. Get your digital shovel ready too cuz wx models + Nino's = feet upon feet of digital snow. Can't wait for the Euro to hand out its first over amplified crush job in the med to long range. Oh yea! The euro runs 4 times a day now! Buried dude... buried

Happy Hour EURO buries us Day 5

1 hour ago, Vice-Regent said:

Grab your favorite Waifu and relax by the fire. It will be a long winter. That's all we know thus far.

If only it were that easy. I would never think to complain about the lack of snow is an understatement. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Sure is. I will let the wind do some work today then get on to round one tomorrow.

If only the trees would all synchronize their leaf dropping lol.

I grew up in the woods.....all oak trees and hated leaf removal.  We would just let them fall, let the Nov winds whip the around into general piles and then get to work.  Not a bad approach unless you have a wet mid/late Nov. 

59 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

I grew up in the woods.....all oak trees and hated leaf removal.  We would just let them fall, let the Nov winds whip the around into general piles and then get to work.  Not a bad approach unless you have a wet mid/late Nov. 

Yeah that's one way to do it. I just attack it incrementally. Basically continue to mow weekly until Dec, and use the blower for the house- roof, deck, plant beds etc, and the driveway.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic